As a socially-responsible employer we are doing our part to try to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus and protect the health and safety of our staff and our client, whilst continuing to serve our local community.
In order to do this our team members must remain well enough to carry out our services and we have introduced some precautionary measures to ensure this:
(1) If you wish to visit us in branch this will be on an appointment-only basis and will be limited to two people. If you feel unwell or have been in contact with others that are unwell we ask that you do not visit us
(2) We can arrange a funeral over the telephone and have paperwork sent to you (by post or email) for signature - we will also collect the documents from you once signed
(3) Visiting your loved one in our Chapel of Rest will also be on an appointment-only basis and will be limited to a maximum of three people per appointment
(4) Limousines will now only carry three people from the same household, seated in the rear-most seats
(5) During this health emergency funerals will need to be smaller affairs and we are asking families to limit the number of attendees to immediate family only, to a maximum of 25 people. Elderly, ill or ‘at risk’ and vulnerable relatives should be advised to stay at home
Please rest assured, should the situation worsen, we have contingency plans that will enable us to continue providing funeral services whilst maintaining the dignity of the deceased and the health and safety of our team and our clients.
We remain available 24 hours a day - if you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.