Memorial Service Package Now Available
19th March 2020 by Mears Family Funerals
We understand that in the current climate, clients may wish to avoid a large gathering of family members, friends and other mourners in crematorium chapels whilst honouring the memory of a loved one.
Our Memorial Service package offers the choice of a limited attendance or unattended cremation service followed by a memorial service arranged at a convenient date within 12 months. The package includes the service of a celebrant, who will work with the family to put together a service that celebrates the life of the loved one, the first 10 copies of Order of Service sheets and a Cuthbert cremated remains casket.
The Memorial Service Package
- Transfer of your loved one into our care (within working hours)
- Care of your loved at one of our own Care Centres
- Provision a quality English-style coffin with handles and engraved name plate
- Conveyance of coffin to our partner crematorium
- Unattended cremation service
- Making all necessary arrangements or telephone/email support to complete all required paperwork if client does not with to visit the branch
- Provision of a solid oak Cuthbert cremated remains casket
- Collection and storage of cremated remains until Memorial Service
- Services of a professional celebrant to plan and lead the Memorial Service
- Design and printing of first 10 copies of Order of Service
If you wish to attend the cremation, we can arrange a limited attendance service for a maximum of six people. The cremation will be held at a local crematorium of our choice and will take place before 10am. The service will be an opportunity for the attendees to say a private goodbye to their loved one - however there will be no celebrant or officiant and there may be other restrictions imposed by the crematorium.
A memorial service can then be organised with 12 months of the cremation - you will have the services of a professional celebrant to plan and lead the service. Our branch managers will be able to advise you about suitable local venues and assist with the design and printing of an Order of Service (the first 10 copies are included in the package).
There are options to upgrade the coffin and cremated remains casket from our extensive range - more information is available from our branch managers.